First floor. Roadside Cottage when occupied by Josef and Anni Albers and Theodore and Barbara Dreier
and their children Ted, Jr (Quintus), Mark, Eddie, and Barbara, 1941-49. Drawn by Theodore Dreier, Jr. and Kit Dreier.
Location in relationship to other buildings
The Black Mountain College
Project gratefully acknowledges a grant from the Graham Foundation
for Advanced Studies in the Fine Arts for a study of architecture at Black Mountain College.